Whether Buying, Selling or just a Maintenance Check. We're here to Help.
Whether you are buying or selling a house, we are here to help you identify any potential problems with the property. The typical inspection takes 3-4 hours. Using a range of investigative tools we will inspect your home from top to bottom.
Our inspections include:
• General safety and security
• All rooms in the interior living space
• Building design, framing and structure
• Foundations, basements and crawl spaces
• Attics, garages, stairs, steps
• Exterior walls, siding, trim, windows, doors
• Roof coverings, drainage systems, • skylights, vents and ventilation
• Chimneys, fireplaces
• Walkways, patios, decks and driveways
• Perimeter drainage
• Electrical service
• Water piping & valves, gas piping & valves
• Hot water supply
• Sinks, toilets, tubs, showers
• Heating systems, cooling systems, humidifiers, air filters
• Electrical panels, wires, wiring, outlets, switches, lighting fixtures, and ceiling fans
• Custom installations, such as saunas or hot tubs
• Previous repairs
We also use Thermal Imaging Cameras when needed or requested. Inspection cameras detect leaks and insulation problems you can’t see with the naked eye.